AQSIQ and the Ministry of Agriculture Bulletin No. 1712
AQSIQ and the Ministry of Agriculture revised the “People’s Republic of China prohibited, mailing list of animals and plants and their products”.
In order to prevent animal and plant diseases and pests into the territory of China, the protection of animal husbandry and fishery production and public health and safety, according to “People’s Republic of China Entry and Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine Law”, “People’s Republic of China on Animal Epidemic Prevention”; and “Chinese people Republic of seed law”.
AQSIQ and the Ministry of Agriculture revised the “People’s Republic of China prohibited, mailing list of animals and plants and their products,” is to be published and take effect immediately.
“People’s Republic of China prohibited, mailed animals, animal products and other quarantine list” document No. 12, 1992 shall be repealed simultaneously.
Animals and animal products category
- Live animals (dogs, cats except), including all mammals, birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles, insects and other invertebrates, animal genetic material.
- (raw or cooked) meat (including viscera) and its products; aquatic products.
- Animal milk and milk products, including raw milk, fresh milk, yogurt, animal cream, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
- Eggs and their products, including eggs, preserved eggs, salted eggs, egg, eggshell, egg mayonnaise and other sources products
- Bird’s Nest (except canned bird’s nest).
- Fats and oils, hides, wool, hooves, bones, horns and their products.
- The animal feed (including meat meal, bone meal, fish meal, whey powder, a single blood meal and other feed), animal-derived medicines, animal manure.
Plants and plant products category
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Tobacco (excluding tobacco).
- Seeds (seedlings), seedlings and other plant material capable of reproduction.
- Organic cultivation medium.
- Animal and Plant pathogen bacteria and viruses, pests and other harmful organisms, cells, organs and tissues, blood and blood products and other biological materials.
- animal carcasses, stuffed animals, animal waste.
- GMO material.
- Other countries prohibit the entry of animals and plants, plant products and other quarantine objects.