SAFETY ASSURANCE YOUR BUSINESS IN CHINA
A safety-conscious culture is achievable through the development and implementation of a robust management system for your business in China. AQSIQ certifications help create and sustain a safety-first culture that protects workers. Certified facilities are cleaner, better organized, and have a healthier, better-trained workforce, which can lead to fewer injuries, lower insurance rates and reduced safety-related costs.
AQSIQ certifications contribute to health and safety compliance in many ways.
- Reduces bad product and worker injuries and lowers accident rates and insurance premiums.
- Enhances emergency response and improves safety of operating practices by requiring production line protective gear and properly maintained equipment.
- Reduces harmful exposures and accidents by creating procedures to identify and minimize exposure to hazards, dust accumulation and production lines environmental pollution.
- Enhances employee protection through the guarding of equipment and creation of procedures to de-energize equipment at shutdown (lock-out / tag-out).
- Developed operating manual for your products in the export market China.
- Avoid your products shipped to Chinese ports after being recalled again.